SEO Consultant | Affordable SEO Services
Affordable Freelance SEO Consultant helping your website & blog to rank on page 1 of Google, Yahoo and Bing.
What Is SEO? (Search Engine Optimisation)
Utilising a variety of “white hat” techniques, following guidelines from Google, SEO services are aimed to optimise your website, so that your website appears high in the online listings for Google & Bing, making it easier for your customers to find you.
On-Page SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
“Optimising all content on your website, to be accessed for search engines”.
- Keyword research– What your customers are searching for to find you and your competitors. By researching these keywords, this knowledge can be used to create more accurate content for your website, leading to an increased amount of users who can find your website.
- Optimising website loading speed The average user will click to go back if your website does not load in 3 seconds.
- Optimise website content such as; H1, H2 & H3 tags, permalinks, images etc.
- Optimise meta data;title tags, description and keyword tags.
- Install and set up SEO plugins for WordPress websites.
- Fix any common errors on your website.
Off-Page SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Off-page SEO involves everything that takes place away from your website, to promote your website and help it to rank high in search engines for relative terms.
- Link Building; using authoritive well known websites to link to your own website, helps to show to search engines that you are trustworthy, and the more credible your website will become as a result.
- Tiered backlinking using social media such as Twitter.
- Local business listings.
“I can put together a suitable SEO package for your business, to help optimise your current listing and help you to get onto the first page of Google.”
Freelance SEO Consultancy Services
1. Your website search engine optimisation plan would begin with an audit, (like an MOT). This would highlight any existing issues on your website; any missing tags, large images etc. that may affect your rankings on search engines such as Google.1
2.Following an audit, the first focus for SEO would be for on-page SEO, starting on your home page and eventually working through your entire website, optimising its current content and structure, to meet current SEO standard for improved higher rankings.
3.Your website is ready for optimum off-page SEO. Promoting link building,, tiered backlinks and additional exposure to improve your search rankings with Google & Bing.